Seattle Speaker Bureau
Seattle is known for its natural resources and innovation—Seattle Bookings Speakers Bureau offers you the best of both. We have an extensive pool of keynoters, trainers, facilitators, and consultants plugged into the hottest, most-sought-after topics.
Founded in 1988, this Seattle Speaker Bureau has clients that include most of the major Puget Sound businesses and government agencies. We match speakers with your organization and theme. We offer a broad range of topics for your conferences, retreats and conventions while saving you time, money, energy and uncertainty!
You pay no fee for our services — our bureau does the legwork of screening and checking, availability and fees — so you can focus on the other details necessary for a successful event.
Explore our site for suggestions and ideas on:
• Keynote Speakers
• Corporate Comedy & Entertainment
• Seminars & Convention Workshops
• Leadership Conferences
• Web-based Training
• Retreat Facilitation
• Business Trainers & Consultants
What makes Seattle Bookings Speaker Bureau unique?
* Longevity - We have the longest bureau history in the Northwest community.
* Regional focus - We focus our attention on local talent and network with professional associations and professionals.
* Personal attention - Ms. Peterson and her associates give personal attention to all requests. From your first contact with our bureau, we maintain ongoing communication between both parties. We ensure that both client and speaker needs are met. Since most of our bureau work is behind the scene, meeting planners get all the credit!
* Broad range of services - For further detail on all our services, please go to Bureau Services to acquaint yourself with the full range of our offerings.
* Currency - We are on top of the issues and concerns individuals and groups have in today’s rapidly changing environment.
* Credentials - Marguerite Peterson M. Ed., the owner, has a background in education, conference and meeting presentation and planning. She co-authored a text entitled Humanizing the Office Environment. Prior to starting Seattle Bookings, she was Vice-President of an international training company and Regional Director of Instruction of a well-known national training company.
From MetLife - Working with Seattle Bookings made the process of coordination so much easier because I only had to tell Margy what I wanted, and she took care of it, from finding speaker options, to coordinating with the speakers themselves. Prompt response to communication, while being patient with any issues that came up on our end. Fantastic!
Costco - Had no idea where to find a keynote speaker. Now Seattle Bookings is in my file. Next time I need a speaker I know who to call! Everyone there is very helpful and friendly. Only rave reviews from our attendees!
REI has now found a local resource we can count on for quality presenters! Thanks again arranging a speaker for our President's Forum and Board of Directors' meeting. I look forward to hearing your ideas for additional presenters.